Decorate house is an adventure that often involves considerable costs. Do not worry, as the fantasy and the art of ‘making do’ can help furnish House in a pleasant way, accurately and without spending crazy. Indeed, the items sought and maybe get into their own hands they can donate a particular style to the House, absolutely personal and eclectic! Here are 10 low-cost ideas to decorate your home:
1. Choose a kitchen on display. The kitchen is the base of the House and must be of excellent quality, structure and household appliances. A little trick to save lives in for a ride of shopkeepers and ask to see the kitchens which have remained on display, or which have been used for trade fairs. Sometimes you meet a model you like, saving up to 50% off MSRP.
2. Choose table and chairs in the street markets and workers to put them back in again. The flea markets are overflowing with furniture. The table and chairs, often expensive items can be purchased at these facilities, sanded to well and refurbished with paint and nutrient products for wood. Certainly cost you a bit of a pain, but in return you will get huge amounts of satisfaction!
3. For textiles, it is preferable to choose a single large piece of fabric, from which derive the hangings and pillow covers. If mothers or grandmothers sewing work done, otherwise you can rely on honest seamstresses, asking around a bit on prices. Remnant stock purchased cost less and offer fabric compositions often excellent!
4. use the pans for creating tables and to give life to the bed. Beautiful, original and easy to work with, these woods can really help you save, giving rise to some very interesting elements.
5. Choose the couch cushions, or predict purchasing only Moroccan. The Moroccan sofa is cosy and original, perfect in the room that for large environments. Going to Ikea, you can meet very cheap mattresses, solutions to be coated as desired and place on the ground like sofa cushions.
6-Build from the closet. Plasterboard is a material cheap and strong. Build a closet concealed in the wall plaster is a practical and convenient.
7-Even for the bathroom you can rely on products from fairs or exhibitions. We have the security that have not been used and could hardly have ruined. The savings are truly remarkable, up to 70%
8-Every decorative object can be retrieved. Restoring with DIY elements in metal, old cages and antique objects, you can create a very cheap, which is essential to make the House cozy.
9-instead of buying the seedlings we buy the seeds. Cost much much less and just have a little patience …
10-we use the imagination, always and on every occasion. This is the only way to furnish your home while saving money. Certainly the location is a bit of a climb, but we want to put the satisfaction of a completely personal furniture?